Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Choose a Top REALTOR®.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a top DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Midlothian and Mansfield area REALTOR® with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Midlothian and Mansfield market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Midlothian and Mansfield home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites. I can place your home on my web site within a few minutes time!
- When we begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that I am helping find their ideal home. I'll also notify all the REALTORS® in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and a member of my team or I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Midlothian and Mansfield real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Call or email me. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I will come to your DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Midlothian and Mansfield home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of my job as a top real estate agent to offer you this service.
"I have used Donna in buying & selling every home I have ever purchased or sold (and there have been many). So has my twin brother Mike. We trust her & she has always done a great job for us! Her real estate knowledge & her helpfulness is most comforting. She is the only real estate agent my family will ever use!" – Mitch McCradice
"We appreciated all her hard work in helping us sell our home. We had listed our home first with another agent who is a top competitor of hers. But our home didn't sell. We were overjoyed with the personal attention we received from Donna. We got excellent help in staging our home & great marketing. Our home sold quickly & Donna guided us through every step & made it all very easy." – Wayne and Isabel Stoltzman
"Donna introduced us to the area with a complete tour & assisted in all phases of our relocation process. We kept in close contact before we moved. It was reassuring to know there was someone on the other end looking out for us. When we got to Texas, she helped us get established here with a dentist, a vet, & hairdresser. Wow, we couldn't have done it without her!" – Allen and Kathy Olswold
" I'm always glad to receive the yearly note pads & calendars & reflect on how lucky we were to have you as our agent. As I remember start to finish, leaving your office to view homes & then to making an offer on our home in Red Oak didn't take but about an hour. It was a Great Experience! Thanks & keep up making folks happy!! " – David & Becky Averitt
"Donna does property management for me on 10 properties & I'm so lucky I found her over 10 years ago! Between she & her staff, they do a very professional job of handling my business & looking out for my best interest. She treats my property & my money like it was her own!" – Allan Hebert
"I was very wary of initially buying a home based on horror stories in the news & from friends/family. But Donna helped make my buying experience a great one! Then when I was transferred out she came to the rescue again. The market had gone south - I panicked when I couldn't sell - but Donna & her beautiful team helped make the rental experience a good one until I was able to sell & she handled that smoothly as well!" – Diahann Williams
"When we found out we were being relocated to the Dallas area, we were less than thrilled. Donna sent us a very informative packet regarding the Dallas area. By the time Donna finished showing us homes, we felt very relaxed & knew our transaction was in very capable hands. We were living 1300 miles away but Donna made it as simple as being 3 miles away. Our purchase went off without a hitch." – Steve & Cindy DeMoss